A stroke occurs when the blood supply to part of your brain is interrupted or reduced, preventing brain tissue from getting oxygen and nutrients. Brain cells begin to die in minutes.
If you or someone you’re with may be having a stroke, pay particular attention to the time the symptoms began. Some treatment options are most effective when given soon after a stroke begins.
Signs and symptoms of stroke include:
- Trouble speaking and understanding what others are saying. You may experience confusion, slur your words or have difficulty understanding speech.
- Paralysis or numbness of the face, arm or leg. You may develop sudden numbness, weakness or paralysis in your face, arm or leg. This often affects just one side of your body. Try to raise both your arms over your head at the same time. If one arm begins to fall, you may be having a stroke. Also, one side of your mouth may droop when you try to smile.
- Problems seeing in one or both eyes. You may suddenly have blurred or blackened vision in one or both eyes, or you may see double.
- Headache. A sudden, severe headache, which may be accompanied by vomiting, dizziness or altered consciousness, may indicate that you’re having a stroke.
- Trouble walking. You may stumble or lose your balance. You may also have sudden dizziness or a loss of coordination.
Types of Stroke
There are three main types of stroke:
- Ischemic stroke: This is the most common type of stroke. A blood clot prevents blood and oxygen from reaching the brain.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This occurs when a weakened blood vessel ruptures and normally occur as a result of aneurysms or arteriovenous malformations (AVMs).
- Transient ischemic attacks (TIAs): Also referred to as a mini-stroke, these occur after blood flow fails to reach part of the brain. Normal blood flow resumes after a short amount of time, and symptoms cease.
Lifestyle risk factors
- Being overweight or obese
- Physical inactivity
- Heavy or binge drinking
- Use of illegal drugs such as cocaine and methamphetamine
Medical risk factors
- High blood pressure
- Cigarette smoking or secondhand smoke exposure
- High cholesterol
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Cardiovascular disease, including heart failure, heart defects, heart infection or abnormal heart rhythm, such as atrial fibrillation
- Personal or family history of stroke, heart attack or transient ischemic attack
Other factors associated with a higher risk of stroke include:
- Age — People age 55 or older have a higher risk of stroke than do younger people.
- Race — African Americans have a higher risk of stroke than do people of other races.
- Sex — Men have a higher risk of stroke than women. Women are usually older when they have strokes, and they’re more likely to die of strokes than are men.
- Hormones — Use of birth control pills or hormone therapies that include estrogen increases risk.
TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF STROKE
Natural Stroke Recovery Pack contains powerful supplements that are good specifically for stroke recovery. All product in Natural Stroke Recovery Pack ensure you’re getting all your essential vitamins and minerals your body needed to boost your recovery and overall health. Stroke Natural Recovery Pack found to boost the recovery of neural behavior and simultaneously stimulated the formation of new brain neurons also help to relieve the side effects and then allow person to get back to normality faster and effectively.
• It contains powerful Natural antioxidant • Help to stimulate and boost the circulation • It helps relieves blood stagnation • it enhances circulation and strengthens veins and arteries. • Help repair blood vessel damage and reduce plaque buildup in the arteries. • Help to eliminate free radicals that contribute to the condition • It improve and aids the immune function and replenishment of tissues • Help boosts the neutral passageways to boost brain functioning • It allows the function of physical, emotional and mental abilities • It helps aids the body to absorb fatty acids
FOREVER ALOE VERA GEL
Forever Aloe Vera Gel is the primary product that comes with excellent features. A normal person even can consume it on a regular basis to avoid health-related issues like stroke. If you look at the benefits of aloe vera gel, you’ll get ready to take it for your health.
Immune System Support. Drink it every day to boost your immune system in a proper way. It also provides plenty of calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and copper help build up cells and tissue. Natural detoxification. Forever Living Aloe Vera gel benefits also include bowel improvement and increasing protein absorption while eliminating harmful bacteria and yeast. CLICK TO READ MORE ABOUT FOREVER ALOE VERA GEL
Forever Focus: Ginkgo Plus is a unique blend of four Chinese plants. Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, its chief ingredient, is combined with the powerful Chinese herbs of Ganoderma from Reishi mushrooms, Schisandra berries and cured Fo-ti. Works on brain function, person struggling with stroke .
Ginkgo Plus Health Benefits:
Supplement to Enhance Blood Circulation
- Food for the brain, enhance blood circulation in the brain.
- Potent anti-oxidant, anti-aging, anti-stress and anti-depressant.
- Reduces risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Increases oxygen supply to the heart, brain and the entire body.
- Normalizes blood sugar and blood pressure, inhibits blood clotting.
- Improves memory and relieves muscle pains.
- Helpful for vertigo, hearing loss, impotence, tinnitus, varicose veins, hemorrhoids.
- Relieves leg cramps by improving circulation.
- Effective for asthma, eczema, kidney disorders.
- Helps in the treatment of fatigue, viral infections, tumor, cancer, migraine.
- Prevents graying of hair (due to Fo-ti content).
- Regulates the immune system CLICK TO READ MORE ABOUT FOREVER FOCUS
FOREVER ARCTIC SEA
Forever Arctic Sea is a unique blend, exclusive from Forever Living, that provides the extra DHA we need per day, in order to create balance between DHA and EPA, i.e. nutritionally balanced diet, for optimal health and wellness.
Forever Arctic Sea Super omega3 is a breakthrough in the search for dietary substitute for animal fats(saturated fats).it provides a safe and balanced supplement that can favourably maintain good cholesterol and triglyceride levels.Forever combines both vegetable (omega9) and fish oil(omega3) to derive the benefits of each.it is therefore one of the best sources of fatty acids-one vital ingredient that helps build the protective envelope or membrane which houses each body cell.
- Promotes Cardiovascular
- It may help normalize triglyceride levels. It improves the health of your heart, brain.
- It maintains your blood vessels.
- It supports your nervous system.
- It helps to maintain your healthy digestive system.
- It helps to improve your immune system.
- Forever Arctic Sea gives a great source of DHA for a healthy nervous system.
- It maintains your gastrointestinal system, joints and muscles READ MORE ABOUT FOREVER ARCTIC SEA
FOREVER GARLIC THYME
Garlic and Thyme, are the two powerful antioxidants found in Forever Garlic-Thyme, combine to create a great tool in maintaining good health. When garlic is cut or crushed, enzymes react to produce a powerful agent. Studies have shown that garlic’s compound help in the conversion fats to energy and protect the body against free radicals.
- It has an Effective Respiratory Support
- Immune Support
- It is an Antioxidant
- Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes Hearth and Brain Health
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels READ MORE ABOUT FOREVER GARLIC THYME
FOREVER POMESTEEN power has them all with a proprietary blend of fruit juices and extracts, including pomegranate, pear, mangosteen, raspberry to know is that all of the tops of the list in ORAC value, especially pomegranate
- It has excellent antioxidant properties. It contains more antioxidants than either green tea or red wine.
- Pomegranate Health Benefits:
- Studies show that pomegranate juice prevents the formation of cancer cells
- It may also prevent lung cancer
- It prevents osteoarthritis
- It prevents the build-up of plaque in your arteries
- It prevents Alzheimer’s disease
- It prevents dental plaque formation
- Its nutrients protect your body from premature aging
Forever Pomesteen Power benefits powerful antioxidants from Pomegranate, Mangosteen, and other exotic fruits. There’s no disputing the fact that antioxidants are extremely vital to our health.This amazing product has a proprietary blend of fruit juices and extracts, including Pomegranate, Pear, Mangosteen, Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry and Grape Seed. CLICK TO READ MORE ABOUT POMESTEEN POWER
READ ON HOW TO LOWER HIGH CHOLESTEROL LEVEL
LIVE A BETTER LIFESTYLE TO AVOID STROKE
Many stroke prevention strategies are the same as strategies to prevent heart disease. In general, healthy lifestyle recommendations include:
- Controlling high blood pressure (hypertension). This is one of the most important things you can do to reduce your stroke risk. If you’ve had a stroke, lowering your blood pressure can help prevent a subsequent TIA or stroke. Healthy lifestyle changes and medications are often used to treat high blood pressure.
- Lowering the amount of cholesterol and saturated fat in your diet. Eating less cholesterol and fat, especially saturated fat and trans fats, may reduce the buildup in your arteries. If you can’t control your cholesterol through dietary changes.
- Quitting tobacco use. Smoking raises the risk of stroke for smokers and nonsmokers exposed to secondhand smoke. Quitting tobacco use reduces your risk of stroke.
- Managing diabetes. Diet, exercise and losing weight can help you keep your blood sugar in a healthy range. If lifestyle factors don’t seem to be enough to control your diabetes, FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT is the best diabetes medication for you. Read about out natural DIABETES SOLUTION
- Maintaining a healthy weight. Being overweight contributes to other stroke risk factors, such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. A diet containing five or more daily servings of fruits or vegetables may reduce your risk of stroke. The Mediterranean diet, which emphasizes olive oil, fruit, nuts, vegetables and whole grains, may be helpful.
- Exercising regularly. Aerobic exercise reduces your risk of stroke in many ways. Exercise can lower your blood pressure, increase your levels of good cholesterol, and improve the overall health of your blood vessels and heart. It also helps you lose weight, control diabetes and reduce stress. Gradually work up to at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity — such as walking, jogging, swimming or bicycling — on most, if not all, days of the week.
- Drinking alcohol in moderation, if Possible not at all Heavy alcohol consumption increases your risk of high blood pressure, ischemic strokes and hemorrhagic strokes. Alcohol may also interact with other drugs you’re taking. However, drinking small to moderate amounts of alcohol, such as one drink a day, may help prevent ischemic stroke and decrease your blood’s clotting tendency. Talk to your doctor about what’s appropriate for you.
- Avoiding illegal drugs. Certain street drugs, such as cocaine and methamphetamine, are established risk factors for a TIA or a stroke.