Enlargement of the prostate is called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It occurs when the cells of the prostate gland begin to multiply. These additional cells cause your prostate gland to swell, which squeezes the urethra and limits the flow of urine. BPH is not the same as prostate cancer and doesn’t increase the risk of cancer. However, it can cause symptoms that can affect your quality of life. BPH is common in men 40, 50 years and above. Prostate cancer is cancer that occurs in the prostate. The prostate is a small walnut-shaped gland in males that produces the seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperm. Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer. Many prostate cancers grow slowly and are confined to the prostate gland, where they may not cause serious harm. However, while some types of prostate cancer grow slowly and may need minimal or even no treatment, other types are aggressive and can spread quickly.
Prostate cancer may cause no signs or symptoms in its early stages. Prostate cancer that’s more advanced may cause signs and symptoms such as:
- Trouble urinating
- Decreased force in the stream of urine
- Blood in the urine
- Blood in the semen
- Bone pain
- Losing weight without trying
- Erectile dysfunction
It’s not clear what causes prostate cancer. Doctors know that prostate cancer begins when cells in the prostate develop changes in their DNA. A cell’s DNA contains the instructions that tell a cell what to do. The changes tell the cells to grow and divide more rapidly than normal cells do. The abnormal cells continue living, when other cells would die. The accumulating abnormal cells form a tumor that can grow to invade nearby tissue. In time, some abnormal cells can break away and spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body.
- Choose a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables. Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Fruits and vegetables contain many vitamins and nutrients that can contribute to your health. Whether you can prevent prostate cancer through diet has yet to be conclusively proved. But eating a healthy diet with a variety of fruits and vegetables can improve your overall health.
- Exercise most days of the week. Exercise improves your overall health, helps you maintain your weight and improves your mood. Try to exercise most days of the week. If you’re new to exercise, start slow and work your way up to more exercise time each day.
- Maintain a healthy weight. If your current weight is healthy, work to maintain it by choosing a healthy diet and exercising most days of the week. If you need to lose weight, add more exercise and reduce the number of calories you eat each day. Ask your doctor for help creating a plan for healthy weight loss.
Solution to Prostate Enlargement ( Prostate Cancer )
Prostate Health Care Natural natural medicines act to purify the body as a whole. The cells, muscles, fat, urine, blood – all need to be kept as clean as possible so that disease does not form in the body. A doctor or surgeon will attempt to remedy an enlarged prostate by: Natural Treatment for Prostate Enlargement1. Reducing the internal inflammation by clearing the urethra, thus clearing the swelling and pressure of the prostate from inside – this is the case of over 90% of people requiring surgery.
2. In cases where the inflammation is large, the surgeon reduces the size of the prostate from the outside, to reduce the pressure on the urethra Notice that neither of these surgical methods address the problem of toxins in the body. The toxins are likely what are causing the swelling – but they are completely ignored by mainstream medicine.
Forever Aloe Vera Gel
Forever Berry Nectar
Forever Vitolize Men
Forever Garlic Thyme
Forever Bee Pollen
Forever Multi Maca
Forever Fields of Greens
Forever Pomesteen Power