A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection of the urinary system. This type of infection can involve your urethra (a condition called urethritis), kidneys (a condition called pyelonephritis) or bladder, (a condition called cystitis).
Your urine typically doesn’t contain bacteria (germs). Urine is a byproduct of our filtration system—the kidneys. When waste products and excess water is removed from your blood by the kidneys, urine is created. Normally, urine moves through your urinary system without any contamination. However, bacteria can get into the urinary system from outside of the body, causing problems like infection and inflammation. This is a urinary tract infection (UTI).
- Cloudy, bloodstained, bad smelling urine
- Sharp pain and burning sensation during urination
- Frequent, urgent need to urinate, often with small amounts of urine
- Waking up at night to urinate
- Pain in the lower back, with or without fever
Urinary tract infections are caused by microorganisms — usually bacteria that enter the urethra and bladder, causing inflammation and infection. Though a UTI most commonly happens in the urethra and bladder, bacteria can also travel up the ureters and infect your kidneys.
More than 90% of bladder infection (cystitis) cases are caused by E. coli, a bacterium normally found in the intestines.
- Infection of the bladder (cystitis). This type of UTI is usually caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli), a type of bacteria commonly found in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. However, sometimes other bacteria are responsible.Sexual intercourse may lead to cystitis, but you don’t have to be sexually active to develop it. All women are at risk of cystitis because of their anatomy — specifically, the short distance from the urethra to the anus and the urethral opening to the bladder.
- Infection of the urethra (urethritis). This type of UTI can occur when GI bacteria spread from the anus to the urethra. Also, because the female urethra is close to the vagina, sexually transmitted infections, such as herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and mycoplasma, can cause urethritis.
Natural Solution to Urinary Infection
Anyone who has had a UTI knows that they can be painful. Burning sensations, cramping, and frequent trips to the bathroom are all hallmark symptoms of UTIs. UTI’s are also annoying and frustrating, especially if they’re recurrent. The last thing you want to do is take natural remedy to reform you back to your normal state.
With our natural supplement which is the fastest and most recommended way to treat a UTI.
Forever Products For UTI & STD’s Pack is a set of strong anti-bacteria and anti-fungal blend of natural organic products that works perfectly to help eliminate the problem. If you desire to completely get rid of infections and other infection related complications, this Natural Forever ( UTI & STD) Infection Solution is all you need for yourself and everyone you know suffering from infections. This solution consists of natural products that help to deal with the root cause of the particular infection, its effect on the body and rejuvenate your overall health until you are finally free from infection(STDs or UTIs) misery.