WHAT IS CHOLESTEROL?
Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance that’s found in all the cells in your body. Your body needs some cholesterol to make hormones, vitamin D, and substances that help you digest foods. Your body makes all the cholesterol it needs. If you have too much cholesterol in your blood, it can combine with other substances in the blood to form plaque.
What causes high cholesterol?
The most common cause of high cholesterol is an unhealthy lifestyle. This can include
- Unhealthy eating habits, such as eating lots of bad fats. One type, saturated fat, is found in some meats, dairy products, chocolate, baked goods, and deep-fried and processed foods. Another type, trans fat, is in some fried and processed foods. Eating these fats can raise your LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Lack of physical activity, with lots of sitting and little exercise. This lowers your HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Smoking, which lowers HDL cholesterol, especially in women. It also raises your LDL cholesterol.
What are HDL, LDL, and VLDL?
HDL, LDL, and VLDL are lipoproteins. They are a combination of fat (lipid) and protein. The lipids need to be attached to the proteins so they can move through the blood. Different types of lipoproteins have different purposes:
- HDL stands for high-density lipoprotein. It is sometimes called “good” cholesterol because it carries cholesterol from other parts of your body back to your liver. Your liver then removes the cholesterol from your body.
- LDL stands for low-density lipoprotein. It is sometimes called “bad” cholesterol because a high LDL level leads to the buildup of plaque in your arteries.
- VLDL stands for very low-density lipoprotein. Some people also call VLDL a “bad” cholesterol because it too contributes to the buildup of plaque in your arteries. But VLDL and LDL are different; VLDL mainly carries triglycerides and LDL mainly carries cholesterol.
What health problems can high cholesterol cause?
If you have large deposits of plaque in your arteries, an area of plaque can rupture (break open). This can cause a blood clot to form on the surface of the plaque. If the clot becomes large enough, it can mostly or completely block blood flow in a coronary artery.
If the flow of oxygen-rich blood to your heart muscle is reduced or blocked, it can cause angina (chest pain) or a heart attack.
Plaque also can build up in other arteries in your body, including the arteries that bring oxygen-rich blood to your brain and limbs. This can lead to problems such as carotid artery disease, stroke, and peripheral arterial disease.
HOW CAN I LOWER MY CHOLESTEROL?
Forever living product for lowering high cholesterol level contains natural mineral that helps to cleanse the body, eliminating unwanted toxins from the body system. Below are natural remedies to help you lower cholesterol leverl.
1. FOREVER ALOE VERA GEL Forever Aloe Vera Gel is as close to the real thing as you can get. A product of our patented aloe stabilization process, our gel is favored by those looking to maintain a healthy digestive system, cholesterol and energy level.
Among all the health benefits of aloe vera juice, perhaps none are more promising than the benefits of aloe vera juice on the cardiovascular system. Results of a study published in the Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminologyshowed that aloe administration lowered liver production of cholesterol by about 30 percent. Additional research has shown that consuming aloe vera decreases LDL “bad” cholesterol levels and reduces triglyceride levels while increasing blood HDL, or “good” cholesterol. This is very significant, as many natural remedies for cholesterol control work effectively at lowering LDL levels but do not always increase HDL levels. Therefore, using aloe vera juice to balance your total cholesterol ratio is uniquely beneficial. CLICK TO READ MORE ABOUT FOREVER ALOE VERA GEL
2. FOREVER ARCTIC SEA Forever Arctic Sea Super omega3 is a breakthrough in the search for dietary substitute for animal fats(saturated fats).it provides a safe and balanced supplement that can favourably maintain good cholesterol and triglyceride levels.Forever combines both vegetable (omega9) and fish oil(omega3) to derive the benefits of each.it is therefore one of the best sources of fatty acids-one vital ingredient that helps build the protective envelope or membrane which houses each body cell.
- Promotes Cardiovascular
- It may help normalize triglyceride levels. It improves the health of your heart, brain.
- It maintains your blood vessels.
- It supports your nervous system.
- It helps to maintain your healthy digestive system.
- It helps to improve your immune system.
- Forever Arctic Sea gives a great source of DHA for a healthy nervous system. CLICK TO READ ABOUT FOREVER ARCTIC SEA
3. FOREVER GARLIC THYME Forever Garlic-Thyme showcases nature’s super duo of nutrition. Garlic supports cardiovascular health because it contains beneficial compounds that promote healthy circulation. When garlic is cut or crushed the enzymes react to produce a powerful immune enhancing agent. With this product you’ll get all the benefits of a 1,000mg of garlic!
Thyme contains antioxidant compounds to fight oxidative stress and free radical damage along with saponins, which promote healthy immune function. Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels: Garlic has been shown in many studies to help support healthy cholesterol levels due to its allicin and sulfur compounds. According to Heart Support of America, supplementation may even decrease total serum cholesterol levels. CLICK TO READ MORE ABOUT FOREVER GARLIC THYME