Forever Multi Maca, also known as lepidium meyenii, is an annual plant that is cultivated in the Peruvian central highlands. The edible root, which resembles a radish, is a staple food for the local population. Maca has been highly regarded for over 2,000 years in Peru. According to legend, the Inca warriors ate maca for strength and endurance before going to battle. The Spanish conquistadors called it the ‘sex herb of the Incas’. Today it is known as ‘Peruvian ginseng’. Modern studies suggest that maca may promote libido, sexual potency and energy.Maca (root) – Used as both food and medicine, maca promotes endurance, muscle tone, stress management, sexual function, and fertility in both men and women. Tribulus terrestris (fruit) – Used to increases sex drive (libido) by activating androgen receptors in the brain. This energy can be redirected to enhance athletic, intellectual, and artistic pursuits (according to Freudian theories).
Muira Puama (root) Known to suppress appetite, block cholesterol absorption, and reduce inflammation. This herb was also found in laboratory studies to inhibit prostate cancer and skin cancer.Catuaba (bark) – Known for aphrodisiac properties and improving nervous system function. L-Arginine – An amino acid that promotes stronger muscle and bone, lowers blood pressure, speeds recovery, and improves male sexual function. Benefits of Forever Multi MacaHormones are not just for sex; they determine everything that happens in your body including moods, energy levels, muscle mass, weight gain, sleep, alertness, and every aspect of your health. In beginning science classes, hormones are usually described as messengers because they are used to transmit signals and information between organs and organ systems.Imagine that your body is a giant corporation that relies on e-mails (hormones) for communication. What would happen to the productivity and survival of this company if e-mails became disabled in most of its departments? Maca can be compared to a reboot that gets a tired body working again.
Forever Multi Maca Other ingredients include:
- Muira Puama Edible Root: blocks cholesterol absorption, suppresses appetite, just like aloe vera, reduces inflammation. Recent studies show it assists to inhibit prostate and skin cancers.
- Saw Palmetto fruit: Helps to fight prostate and ovarian issues, as well as prevents baldness in men.
- The bark of Pygeum Africana: fingered in the fight and treatment of enlarged prostate.
- Co-enzyme Q-10 : Prevents the advent of cancer, boosts your energy level. Lowers your blood pressure and stabilizes your heart beats. CoQ10 has also been fingered to increase your lifespan.
- Soy extract: Activates the production of phytoestrogens that balance the effect of male hormones. Reduces the symptoms of post menstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopause. Promotes healthy skin complexion especially in women.
Maca Benefits for Men
- Forever Multi Maca increases aphrodisiac activity & enhances libido
- Increases energy, stamina and endurance. Improves athletic performance
- Forever Multi Maca improvement of male potency
- Helps to overcome depression & chronic fatigue
- Improves immune system function
- Forever Multi Maca is found to produce a “general sense of well-being”
- Increases DHEA in most males
- Decreases stress, anxiety
- Increase sperm count, mobility & formation
- Forever Multi Maca Balances hormones
- Increases testosterone levels and may help build muscle mass
- Helps with erectile dysfunction
- Forever Multi Maca Enhances fertility
- Helps fight acne & related skin problems resulting from hormonal imbalances
- Forever Multi Maca improves concentration of semen
- Potent antioxidant and free radical scavenge.
- Forever Multi Maca provides cellular protection.