Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman’s uterus. Sometimes these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign, or noncancerous. Not all fibroids cause symptoms, but when they do, symptoms can include heavy menstrual bleeding, back pain, frequent urination and pain during sex.
Fibroids can grows as a single nodule (one growth) or in a cluster. Fibroid clusters can range in size from 1 mm to more than 20 cm (8 inches) in diameter or even larger. For comparison, they can get as large as the size of a watermelon. These growths can develop within the wall of the uterus, inside the main cavity of the organ or even on the outer surface. Fibroids can vary in size, number and location within and on your uterus.
What do fibroids look like?
Fibroids are typically rounded growths that can look like nodules of smooth muscle tissue. In some cases, they can be attached with a thin stem, giving them a mushroom-like appearance.
What are the causes of Fibroid?
The causes of fibroids are not known. Most fibroids happen in women of reproductive age. They typically aren’t seen in young women who haven’t had their first period yet.
What are the symptoms of uterine fibroids?
Most fibroids do not cause any symptoms and don’t require treatment other than regular observation by your healthcare provider. These are typically small fibroids. When you don’t experience symptoms, it’s called an asymptomatic fibroid. Larger fibroids can cause you to experience a variety of symptoms, including:
- Excessive or painful bleeding during your period (menstruation).
- Bleeding between your periods.
- A feeling of fullness in your lower abdomen/bloating.
- Frequent urination (this can happen when a fibroid puts pressure on your bladder).
- Pain during sex.
- Low back pain.
- Chronic vaginal discharge.
- Inability to urinate or completely empty your bladder.
- Increased abdominal distention (enlargement), causing your abdomen to look pregnant.
Where do fibroids grow?
There are several places both inside and outside of your uterus where fibroids can grow. The location and size of your fibroids is important for your treatment. Where your fibroids are growing, how big they are and how many of them you have will determine the type of remedy that we can recommend best for you.
There are different names given for the places your fibroids are located in and on the uterus. These names describe not only where the fibroid is, but how it’s attached. Specific locations where you can have uterine fibroids include:
- Submucosal fibroids: In this case, the fibroids are growing inside the uterine space (cavity) where a baby grows during pregnancy. Think of the growths extending down into the empty space in the middle of the uterus.
- Intramural fibroids: These fibroids are embedded into the wall of the uterus itself. Picture the sides of the uterus like walls of a house. The fibroids are growing inside this muscular wall.
- Subserosal fibroids: Located on the outside of the uterus this time, these fibroids are connected closely to the outside wall of the uterus.
- Pedunculated fibroids: The least common type, these fibroids are also located on the outside of the uterus. However, pedunculated fibroids are connected to the uterus with a thin stem. They’re often described as mushroom-like because they have a stalk and then a much wider top.
Natural Solution for Fibroid
Fibroid Removal Pack is a collection of Natural Supplements that helps to shrink and get rid of Fibroids, eliminate Fibroids pain and other related complications within few weeks. Which detoxifies the whole body and aids body digestive system. A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the foods we eat are absorbed into the blood stream. Natural Pack Specially designed to reduces and balance excess estrogen and promote healing of estrogen and non-dependant growths. Improves estrogen metabolism and get rid of estrogen dominance conditions such as endometriosis, uterus fibroid, cysts, fibrocystic breast, adenomyosis, premenstrual pains and other excess estrogen related issues, while also encouraging beneficial and good estrogen to boost fertility and alleviate the feeling of bloating and estrogen dominance. Helps to boost energy, support the immune system, regulate hormonal change and improve reproductive health.
With our Natural Remedy for Fibroid, which effectively address the underlying reasons for fibroid growth so the body can restore health naturally. Diet, lifestyle and vitamins. These Supplements are Natural Products which have been accepted all over the world as a check against contamination modern living has brought. It is our desire to help stop Fibroid Patients from spending ridiculous amount of money on risky surgeries and other short-term treatments that doesn’t last. No matter the amount of money that you spend, it cannot replace having a very good safe health. Therefore, You Need To Decide Today,
To Get Rid Of Fibroid For Good and Forever!. This Natural Supplements will detoxify your body system and improve your overall health. So not only will you Get Rid of Fibroid, you will also prolong your life as well.
Using this Natural Solution, you will notice drastic changes and not too long into the therapy, you will literally be free from the worry and pain of battling with Fibroid. Really, these Supplements have no side effect. These Products Are Certified By An International Organizations These Products Are Certified By NAFDAC And Other International Organizations. You can never go wrong with
this amazing Solution!
Vital Benefits of this Natural Remedy Pack.
The Fibroid Remedy Pack is made up of natural blends (supplements) Which will help you to get rid of fibroid within the next few months. Inside the pack are different natural supplements that will help you to get back your life to a normal individual free from fibroid.